What are the Types of Car Mats?
Today 3D Vehicles Floor Mat Manufacturer will introduce to you the types of car mats. Let the majority of riders take less detours when buying foot pads! Avoid buying the wrong foot pads is worth it!
Let’s take a look at a few mat pictures below
The first type of carpet foot mat looks more luxurious, but it is not practical. Riders can imagine that the tread under the feet must be bloated and difficult to clean! Recommend a star!
2. The second pure leather foot pad
This is a single-layer car foot pad, only xpe material, XPE material is chemically cross-linked polyethylene foam, is a closed-cell structure, also known as independent foam, so it has various advantages of independent foam material. Due to the above characteristics of XPE, XPE has a wide range of applications and needs in different industries. In the early days, it was mainly used in the field of home appliances and the automotive industry, such as XPE Car Floor Mat.
Features of XPE chemical foam:
(1) Buffering property-it is a semi-rigid foam, and it will not lose its original performance after being subjected to strong impact.
(2) Formability-strong heat resistance, good ductility, uniform density,
(3) Sound absorption-with sound absorption and noise reduction function, it is suitable for sound absorbing and sound insulation materials in airplanes, automobiles and other strong noise equipment and environments.
(4) Adiabatic property-its fine independent bubble structure can effectively reduce the energy exchange caused by air convection.
XPE Car Floor Mat
XPE + ultra-high elastic silk double-layered foot pad is the most popular foot pad, but also a more luxurious material! Wear-resistant, dirt-resistant and easy to take care of, most of the riders know that when we wash the car, the car washer will take care of our car and remove the foot pads to wash with a water gun. I'm afraid of falling on the wall, but if you choose a good material, it won't break easily! The quality of general car brand foot pads is guaranteed. Generally, the warranty is three years. If the car foot pad manufacturers do not have this guarantee, then do not buy this brand foot pads! Good materials are not bad! Miscellaneous brands have no after-sales, no protection, no gains and losses!
Well, I will introduce you to the Automobile Floor Mat. Of course, there are many types of foot pads, such as indented car foot pads, rubber car foot pads, paper foot pads, general car foot pads, etc. These are not environmentally friendly and are very unsafe, because they are not easy to slip on the surface. Four stars of danger! Not recommended here!